View Single Post
Old Dec 9th, 2021, 17:53   #7
griffin447

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbentines View Post
No it's not.... Yes it is... Seems to be up and down and crashing quite a bit!

Surprised to see the B4 Diesel engine is still available to order on the MY23 XC60 - I thought with Volvo's transition away from fossil fuels that the MY22 cars would be the last diesels for the UK market anyway.

Also note that they are now quoting delivery times for each model on the website, and if you are willing to subscribe to the new Volvo rental model many cars are available now or within a few weeks. Does this partly explain perhaps why new orders from private customers have long lead times, as they will be fulfilling orders for their own 'rental stock' first and foremost?

Looking at the price increases, the XC60 I have on order may be my first and last Volvo
Yes - Volvo are working off the model that you pay what they give you regardless of whether you want a HK System, 360 degree camera and heated rear seats or not. Retailers will become more service driven and sales will be handled through Volvo UK direct. Can’t imagine there being too many deals now Volvo are handling the sales process entirely. The monthly figures are ridiculous…
griffin447 is offline   Reply With Quote