View Single Post
Old Nov 11th, 2021, 22:35   #57
360beast
Go redblock or go home

You're very welcome Alan, glad you got home safely without any major difficulties or hiccups.

That Vauxhall looked on the outside as bland as you are describing the way it drove 🤮

Thank you very much for the kind words... you can come again haha, but seriously I appreciate what you have said.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to make one of my chocolate cakes (Andy does like them) so cookies it was. I even had time to remove the bearing off his prop and push the new bearing in to the housing. Sadly the only thing I had big enough to push the new carrier on to his prop was another old prop bearing which would have gotten stuck so I'll leave that with him to play with.

The idle issue is very annoying, I do wish we both had more time for me to deal with that one especially when I thought it was solved as it behaved so well on the 70 mile road test I did! My other thought was an air leak before the O2 sensor, the join in front of the cat looked rather crusty so I wonder if there is a leak there.
360beast is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 360beast For This Useful Post: