View Single Post
Old Nov 8th, 2021, 10:33   #1
Recharge60

Default 2022 XC60 Recharge - Total Sound failure

Hi, Sharing expereince and seeking advice after first 3 months of owning a T8 XC60 Recharge R-Design Pro. Main issue is with Media system. Other possibly relevant point is that this is the Harman Kardan music system.

On a wet and windy saturday we lost all audio from the car. This included the indicators, reverse beepers, the radio, Spotify, telephone and sat nav.

A factory reset (of which I have had to do a few). Returned the indicators, and reverse beepers, Google assistant speaking but left Spotify playing one bar and going silent, and Radio unable to find any stations. The eror message on the Radio is effectively 'Unable to find any radio startions'.

if anyone has identified why and what might be happening I would love to understand this.

Prior to this, other issues have been:
Indicator sound out of sync with the lights, ocassionaly missing a sound or trying to catch up - very random
DAB radio going crackly - unusal for a DAB to crackle.
A day with the dealer found no fault. Described as a feature of the new Volvos??

Volvo On Call App - I have learned that you can only have one phone connected to your car. Unlike our 2015 model that had two phones on same account. Trying to connect two phones to the car will result in the VoC app and car not working. Needs a factory reset to correct this and removal of the apps on the phone to start again

Interested in the experience of others.
Recharge60 is offline   Reply With Quote