View Single Post
Old Oct 30th, 2021, 00:45   #50
sv70

This story is incredible, in the first instance it's incredible that the dealer admitted liability, that should have been the end of the story,- car should have been returned in the same state as before the **** up, or a replacement car- like for like, but for it to get this far is beyond belief and a total hang my head in shame for that particular dealership- they must know that any misgivings will be on the forums and expose them for what they are, and i am sure they will lose custom from this episode far outweighing the price of an engine that they screwed up. It's like getting a builder to re-point your brickwork-he sends an untrained chap with a grinder to do the raking out of mortar but he's clumsy and digs into every single brick and the builder says-'it will be ok we'll point it up it'll be right-[ No it won't] The dealer should have done the right thing by the customer and not let it get this far in putting this poor chap through the mangle -shame on you, and i hope this works out ok for davadava, it's no wonder people are looking for independent garages, and this revelation will no doubt be losing the main dealerships more custom - rightfully so.
sv70 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sv70 For This Useful Post: