View Single Post
Old Aug 22nd, 2021, 13:56   #10
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P505DEF View Post
Where can I get one from?
Either build your own using the diagram Gavin helpfully provided or speak to Loki_the _GLT as he builds them to order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P505DEF View Post
Fair point with the switches, do you know how to check the adjustment?

As for the ecu nothing whatsoever seems to happen when I press the set switch however I know there is power to it as that has been checked. Out of all the 940s I have had this is the only one thats had cruise and I have had no experience on customers motors with it either.
Off the top of my head, i can't remember the adjustment procedure for the switches but there is a vacuum feed to the clutch and brake switches if memory serves which is dropped when the pedals are moved (dropping the actuator/servo out) and as long as the brake lights only come on when they should (after about 1/2" of movement on the pedal), the brake switch should be ok.

Easiest way is to check the brake light operation and plug the vacuum to the brake and clutch switches so it can't drop - remember this is only to test for the unit operating as it should and to indicate where the problem lies - not a permanent solution.

Also check the earth connection for the cruise ECU and the electrical connections including earth for the servo.

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote