View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2021, 10:42   #43
PaulWilliams78

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian77 View Post
I’ve just had the dealer call to say Volvo have cancelled my order :-( Apparently the semiconductor shortage means they can’t supply the 360 camera or BLIS and have cancelled all orders with them in (V60 and XC40 anyway), I can reorder without the options or wait and see so I’m waiting, but no timeline for any updates.

Inevitable I suppose given the issues in the market but I was hopeful I’d escaped given delivery was in 4-6 weeks.
That's terrible! I was under the impression that these semiconductors are now flowing again.

There's no way you would continue with a brand new car without the options that are important to you, hence why you chose them in the first place.

This, no doubt has left a bitter taste in your mouth, considering you were expecting delivery in 4-6 weeks time. I certainly felt very let down as mine was left with only 2 weeks to go.

I don't think you will be waiting long before you can at least place a new order and if mine is anything to go off, they do seem to prioritise cancelled orders.

I'm gutted for you.
PaulWilliams78 is offline   Reply With Quote