Thread: 240 General: - New (to me) 1980 Volvo 244
View Single Post
Old Jan 25th, 2021, 08:07   #2206
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othen View Post
Bob and I have just been out for his first walk - he seems completely impervious to the cold and just loves going for walks whatever the weather. It was really nice when we got out - a winter wonderland.

There is hardly any traffic, as you may see here, very few of my neighbours have attempted to venture out:

The road outside slopes up quite sharply, probably about a 1:20, normally there are a few issues getting out of our road - mainly because people think the answer to spinning wheels is a bit more gas!

I may try out the winter tyres on the Skoda and pop out to Morrisons for some milk in a mo. The car lives under a car port, so I won't have to scrape the windows. The RB can stay under that nice snow blanket for another day :-)
The RB would be the easiest to drive Alan - RWD and auto, no contest! If you need some cow juice you could really embarrass/upset your neighbours by wiping the snow off, getting in and driving off normally in it!

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Laird Scooby For This Useful Post: