https://assets.volvocars.com/uk/~/me...6.pdf?la=en-gb

8. Exclusions relating to UK & Continental
European Cover
• If the vehicle has been involved in an accident
and requires salvage or off road recovery,
additional charges for special equipment used
to salvage the vehicle prior to recovery are not
covered.

If found this out when my car was involved in a fire in a garage. It was not touched by the fire but it was covered with debris from the fire. Volvo refused to get my car and give me a replacement vehicle because cars involved in fire incidents or floods are considered salvages because what is important to Volvo is the origin of the incident even if your car is not wrecked. Note that I bought a 0km XC60 2019.
OK, so you apparently have Volvo Assistance, while I have Volvo Assistance+ (mind the PLUS at the end). The PLUS version covers the following items and exclusions are only about terrorist attacks and those standard exclusions. But fire is included. (sorry, it is in French but you can use google translator if you do not speak FR)
après un accident de la route, si votre voiture ne peut plus rouler
en cas de panne mécanique, technique ou électrique
si la batterie de votre voiture est déchargée
en cas de problème de pneus (crevaison ou pneu plat)
en cas de problème de carburant (panne sèche, carburant non adéquat ou carburant souillé)
en cas de problèmes de clés et de serrures (vous vous êtes enfermé(e) à l’extérieur de votre voiture, votre clé est perdue ou défectueuse)
en cas de tentative de vol ou de vandalisme ayant entraîné l’immobilisation du véhicule
si votre voiture a été volée
en cas d'incendie à/dans votre voiture
https://assets.volvocars.com/fr-be/~...sistancefr.pdf

Do they offer Assistance+ in the UK?
past: XC60 D4 FWD AT (MY 2015)
Duri13 is offline   Reply With Quote