View Single Post
Old Jun 11th, 2020, 22:54   #73
Whiterdesign
Master Member

Open the boot and at the top of the rear screen there is a panel about 2 feet long. Gently prise this off , it’s held by a few clips but fairly easy to get off.
You will, see the washer pipe feeding to the right hand side where the washer jet is. The main pipe goes into a connector, disconnect this. You can then with your fingers easily push the washer jet off the car which leaves you with the jet and pipe and 2 connectors. Pull this lot apart and you will find that one of them is a one way valve and that is one that blocks. There is a small silver ball bearing in it. I soaked it in hot water and with a pin cleaned it out. Whilst you have this lot off put a bowl on the parcel and pull the main pipe off it’s clips and put it into the bowl. Operate the rear washer until the water becomes clear. Put it back together and hopefully all will be ok. I can do it in my sleep now , it’s not difficult to do