View Single Post
Old Apr 1st, 2020, 15:36   #3
tjtxc60

Default Warranty renewal query

After reading the recent helpful posts regarding Service and Warranty during Covid 19 I contacted Volvo Customer Care online yesterday. In case other Forum members are going to be similarly affected I've copied my message to Volvo below. As and when I get a reply from Volvo I'll provide an update here.

Hi, I hope you are all keeping safe and well. I'm a member of the Volvo Owners Club and have just read on the Volvo Owners Club Online Forum copies of emails from Will Good a Volvo Customer Operations Team member covering Volvo Warranty, Service and Assistance queries arising from the current Covid 19 pandemic and resultant UK Gov restrictions that have been put in place. My Volvo Renewal Warranty, administered by Car Care Plan (Policy Number P37053629), expires on 19/04/2020 and I have recently received reminders to renew which in ordinary circumstances I would do however due to the governments latest Covid 19 age and health and travel restrictions my wife and I now have to self isolate for twelve weeks and will not be able to use our car for that period. Currently the warranty renewal notice says that I cannot purchase the warranty cover after 19/04/2020 but as you can appreciate I will not be able to use the car for twelve weeks so my question is will I be able to renew my Volvo warranty at a later date when the government relaxes the current restrictions ? Thanks for your help in this matter.
tjtxc60 is offline   Reply With Quote