View Single Post
Old Sep 13th, 2019, 10:05   #8
MtillingVolvo
Sales Monkey @Volvo Npton

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1703 View Post
Hi,

I recently took delivery of a new V90 but the dealer did not put the Vodafone 100gb SIM into the car.
They have subsequently sent it to me and I have installed it as per the instructions.
Everything appears to be working, however I cannot register it with Vodafone. I am connecting my phone to the car hotspot and then going to the link in the setup sheet, but when I click to register it says I need to be connected to the hotspot, which I am...
Any ideas? Thanks
Hi,

Assuming you've followed the instructions to the letter and are 100% attached to the in Car Wi-Fi when trying to access the websites to sign up then it should all work fine - If not, it may be worth a visit to a dealer (who should have set a few of them up by now) to have them run through it with you as its one of those things thats a bit tricky to explain/check over the phone or by email.

We have had another customer with similar issues, so not sure if its an issue with the registration process, so if your dealer can't get it up and running it may be something which needs referring to technical or Vodafone themselves.

Kind Regards

Marc

Main Dealer Based in Northampton
mtilling@bellsmotorgroup.co.uk
MtillingVolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MtillingVolvo For This Useful Post: