View Single Post
Old Dec 4th, 2018, 11:10   #4
simonjedrake
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjaime View Post
Help please -We are trying to configure an XC40 Inscription Pro on the Volvo UK site and have a query regarding the Parking Assist feature.

Is Parking Assist only available with the Xenium Pack ?

The problem is that the Parking Assist Pilot feature is only mentioned in the Xenium pack along with the Parking Camera 360* Surround View and the Power Glass Tilt and Slide Sunroof.

We do not really want the Sunroof but there does not appear to be an option to specify only the Parking Assist Pilot and the Parking Camera Surround View.

Can Parking Assist Pilot be configured without a Sunroof on an XC40 ?
As a recent owner of a MY19 XC60, my new car came complete with almost every option box ticked including Parking Assist.
I can honestly say that in the 3 months of ownership I have only used it 4 times ......which was all to test it out in the initial weeks and have never used it since. IMHO as long as you have rear & front parking sensors plus the rear camera I would not pay extra for Park Assist.