View Single Post
Old Nov 17th, 2017, 10:45   #91
tartalo1974

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornishSwedeV70 View Post
While searching out another issue, I have just discovered that Volvo have in fact released updated DVDs (Week 48 2016 MAP Data) for the MMM2, I have been given a discounted price by my parts guy of £76.50.

http://support.volvocars.com/uk/Page...a801517c751ed7
Hello,

I have the problem of memory failure: "MMM-U220044 Control Module Configuration Memory Corrupt, System Internal Failures, Data Memory Failure"

I bought the car with some maps copied on Verbatim DVDs from the year 2013 and I already had the memory problem. Then I downloaded several maps of 2017 from the internet and, besides, I had other problems of lack of voice, "pois" that can not be seen, etc.
I have returned to the maps copied from 2013, which I think are copies of Volvo originals.
The pois are seen, the voices work, but I have the problem of forgetting preferences that I have always had.
My question is: Has anyone with this memory failure problem been able to solve it with the original Volvo DVDs?
Do these original Volvo DVDs update the unit's firmware? What is the latest firmware currently?
tartalo1974 is offline   Reply With Quote