View Single Post
Old Jul 25th, 2017, 12:00   #6
Quacker
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexman8 View Post
A car this size really needs a camera. I've driven an XC90 without the 360 camera and really missed it.
If he's coming from a more compact car that may be true. In my case I have come from driving a lot of large cars without cameras, latterly X5, Range Rover, ML, and Q7 plus my faithful Land Cruiser Amazon. All had/have rear or rear/front parking sensors though, which is all you [I] really need.

All my current cars apart from the LC and Ranger do have cameras though and I really do wish that the above had them too, but only because they are my main towing vehicles and rear camera makes hitching up so very much easier single handed. My trailers are on and off three or four times a week on average, so how I have ended up with three vehicles that don't tow, with cameras, and the two I do tow with, without, is a mystery that grates.