View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2017, 07:23   #7
leeleefocus

Update

Fitted new glow plugs which has cleared that fault.

Did a regen on the particulate filter because of a high pressure reading. Now this was interesting because during the regen I had yellow fluid dripping from the exhaust. This is the first forced regeneration that I have done or seen. Is the yellow fluid from the exhaust normal. I can only assume it is two things and that would be engine oil or a by product of all the fuel being shoved through the motor during the regen. The yellow fluid didn't have any obvious smell. The regen wouldn't complete (tried several times) although I got the pressure readings down to an acceptable level

I will be fitting the swirl flap assembly hopefully over the next week or so. No fault codes from this even though it is not working.

All I have now is an one o2 fault but the car is driving again and appears normal.

I have had no dash messages other than soot filter full which is normal for us because of the type of driving that the vehicle does but this gets cleared again through normal driving. The message is becoming more regular probably because of all the oil being burnt.
leeleefocus is offline   Reply With Quote