Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo1593 View Post
Your posts make no sense.

Here's the thread, which i apparently made up:

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showth...ghlight=cosmic

Posted in October, identical wheels.

You are sick of expert commentary?
Never said i was an expert, and my opinion doesn't constitute commentary, or am I not allowed an opinion.

I note the user I mentioned was offered these very wheels for £200 allegedly, then a few months later you are selling them for £300.

One way or another looks like someone trying to make a quick buck on a supposed friendly trustworthy forum. Just my opinion and I'm entitled to it and entitled to voice it.

I think you need to calm down, dear, ease up on the sarcasm and aggression and don't be so touchy.

Just so we are crystal.
Yes, that's a lovely theory - nice and defamatory.

Slight problem, Poirot: I'm not the seller who offered them up for £200 in that post. I priced them blind after buying them from the original owner (who offered them to 'Ponvanman' for £200) just before Christmas.
I'm not on the VOC Forum a lot (I wonder why?) and so was unaware of that post, which - and I'll hold my hand out here - you didn't make up.

I think, in this instance, you put 2 and 2 together, stirred in a bit of internet keyboard warrior hard man rhetoric, and got 42.

They are indeed the same wheels. Well done. You got that bit right.

Someone was prepared to pay £300, so I sold them for £300. The internet experts are fond of that phrase, aren't they? 'Something's worth what someone's prepared to pay'? Physician, heal thyself.
I had this on the 700/900 section recently when I tried to sell my 960 24v with a blown head gasket. Funnily enough, after the typical oxygen depleting market trader commentary - and after I said I'd rather a marque aficionado buy it rather than the scrap merchant break it for its car - someone on another forum offered me the full asking price (!!!!!!) and trailered it away.

So that's twice I've priced items correctly on here this year. Bitterness gets you nowhere, kid.

FWIW, I see plenty of overpriced items on here and never see fit to voice my opinion. I suggest in the future that you do the same.

Just my opinion and I'm entitled to it and entitled to voice it.

I think the word you're looking for is 'sorry'.

Just so we're crystal. Yeah?

Last edited by jakobandhismakarov; Mar 27th, 2017 at 18:10.
jakobandhismakarov is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jakobandhismakarov For This Useful Post: