Thread: General: - poor customer relations
View Single Post
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 14:00   #13
pigapumbu
Roary The Racing Car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northview View Post
I don't know whether anyone from Volvo UK monitors this forum, but it would surely be worth their while to do so, I agree. People may still be buying their products now, but what about repeat sales? How many are buying their first Volvo and vowing never to get another? How many have been loyal Volvo customers for years, and are now deciding to go elsewhere? Once the image of the brand is tarnished, it can take a long time and huge amount of effort to repair the damage. The time to act is now, when it is still (presumably) a relatively small problem.

I'm a first-time Volvo buyer. I've had the car (S40 2.0D SE ex-demo) for 9 months now, and I can't shake the feeling that I've made a mistake. At this stage it's extremely unlikely that I'd buy another Volvo, and it's even doubtful that I'll keep the car for the three years or so that I usually keep a car from new.
I wished VCUK would read some of threads in the forum. Another good one about how some of their dealerships treat paying customers can be read by CLICKING HERE. Just shocking.

I won't be surprised Shandy if he losses his interest in Volvo for good after all he has been through. Cheers
pigapumbu is offline   Reply With Quote