View Single Post
Old Dec 18th, 2016, 14:59   #71
S40D Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibble View Post
S40, you don't have to give me a great lecture. As I have already said the car is yours to do with as you please. I relinquished all right to the car on 10th June when I sold it to George. What you do with it is your business and nothing to do with me or anyone else nor do you have to justify your actions to me or anyone else. I was merely taken aback at the price you were asking but I am getting over it! You have given your views and I have given you mine. Full stop. As I have already said and you have also, the car is in exceptional condition and any would be purchaser can do so in full confidence.
With regard to the mileage advertised in AutoTrader, I'm sure it said 36,000 which was the mileage when I bought it. I haven't gone back to the advert to check this so if I am wrong, apologies and there is no need to give me a lengthy tirade.
I am sure you are a perfectly decent fellow, George says you are.
Subject closed as far as I am concerned.

That is fine, I'm sure you are a decent person too, but I am defending myself by justifying my actions as I was quite offended by the comments on here, they got my back up. I always think if you are going to comment on someones actions you need to be in full receipt of the relevant facts first, and so I was simply providing them.

I'm afraid insinuating someone is advertising a car with 10,000 less miles than it has on it is not something you want to do without double checking, as its quite the acusation to a motor trader, and indeed you were mistaken.

Agreed, case closed, I've said all I have to say.
S40D Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S40D Sport For This Useful Post: