View Single Post
Old Nov 21st, 2016, 11:41   #168
nu11eaf
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon View Post
Mine is in Tues, done 2500 miles. Will let you know. If your circumstances are the same as everyone else who has the issue I think it would be pretty unfair if you are charged. I would be quite put out if they tried to charge me.
email from Volvo dealer today.

In regards to the tyre noise as we discussed Continental have brought out a newly developed tyre that the aim is to reduce tyre noise.

Having taking the tyre measurements from your car and forwarded these to my colleagues it is proposed that if you wish to have the newer style tyres fitted Volvo will cover 60% of this and that would leave a payment of £549.71 to pay from yourself, this is based on the current tread depths, If you wish to proceed with this tyre change please let me know and I can arrange this for you.

I emailed back rejecting this offer and asked them to get back to Volvo expressing my disgust about this and their customer relationship. And to say I expect this at no cost to me.
would be helpful if those who have had free tyres to contact me with their dealer names so I can take this further.
nu11eaf is offline   Reply With Quote