Thread: Leather quality
View Single Post
Old Nov 5th, 2016, 12:18   #18
nu11eaf
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallony2k View Post
Hi Guys

I think I saw a thread somewhere on the forum about the quality of the leather in the XC90 but I could be wrong. I have only had my XC90 momentum for about 3 weeks now and I have noticed that the pigments on the driver seat and the passenger seat is starting to wear away. I don't know what other people's thoughts are but I think the quality is poor! The car is a lease vehicle and I am concerned that after 3 years the state of the seats will be horrendous.

Does anyone have any thoughts / products on how to prevent them from wearing away? Could it be a poor quality leather from volvo and that I should be in touch with them about it?

Appricate some feedback.

Cheers

The only concern I have with my XC90 nappa leather seats is where the leather on the front seats base outer edge rubs against the the top edge of the plastic sides where the seat controls are, this marks the leather badly and I think it is only a matter of time before they wear a hole in the leather. I am thinking about putting a piece of soft leather material between the leather and the plastic.

Last edited by nu11eaf; Nov 5th, 2016 at 12:21.
nu11eaf is offline   Reply With Quote