View Single Post
Old Oct 30th, 2015, 17:40   #11
ilikewatch
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieran40 View Post
It's not Gary and I argued this with my insurance company you couldn't replace that car with the spec it's got etc for the lousy money they give you lol, I'm looking for one at moment they are a grand plus for a sport lux diesel x40 even a decent petrol one fetches more than £500. Gary next time I'm going to sit in the car and cry and scream my backs done in get the ambulance out the works mate loss of earnings, whiplash and back pain, medication, travel expenses you can claim the lot I wish I did I felt and still do like I was conned. If they want to give you 5+ grand for a 13 year old car more mug them mate lol. They teach you to be deceitful next time I get hit that's precisely what I'm going to do lol.
I suppose it depends on the insurance company, but when my mum's car was written off her insurer (RIAS) offered £1200, I went back to them (with evidence) that the only 3 cars of equivalent spec/condition/mileage for sale within 50 miles were priced at £1900/£2100/£2195 - within 24 hours they had revised their offer to £2100 and transferred the cash over.
'18 (68) silver Volvo V40 T3 R Design
ilikewatch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilikewatch For This Useful Post: