View Single Post
Old Oct 23rd, 2015, 14:53   #75
tt82
Forum Support Team

GrantA, I was going to say that I hope those who have already paid for the issue to be sorted, have some sort of evidence to produce. Either as you have a receipt with the reason stated or the person who did the work willing to sign a statement explaining the reason.

I had a bit of a play with my car today, trying to get the water to leak out from under the car. I took it for a decent run up the motorway, then parked it nose first in the garage, set the Climate Control to HI and left it running. This is the result -

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

At this point the engine wasn't producing enough heat to keep the engine at operating temps, as well as heating the cabin so I was forced to put a brick on the accelerator to run it at a high idle.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

That is a considerable amount of water that has come from my vehicle somewhere. I haven't been out in the car yet to see whether the sloshing sound has gone but I will report back later on that.

tt82 is offline   Reply With Quote