View Single Post
Old Jul 27th, 2015, 20:55   #23
conedia

Agree with minng. Lots of expensive stuff that rarely if ever gets used, yet so many little features that are on 'lesser' cars are missing on the V40. I have had a reasonably high spec V40 Powershift for a week now (bought used from main dealer), and feel like in many respects I've gone back in time compared to what I had before - 2007 Citroen C5 Exclusive automatic. On the V40, no tilting outside mirrors, no auto dimming rear view mirror, no power seats, no hill holder (even the automatic C5 came with that), no front parking sensors, no self levelling suspension (well, OK, not available anywhere except on a Citroen), no auto rear wiper (mine does not sweep when wipers are on and reverse engaged - hell even my wife's old Citroen C2 had that), no ski hatch in rear seat, no separate driver and front passenger arm rests, and probably others yet to discover. Don't get me wrong - I am impressed with the V40 in many ways, and it is a nice car, just that for the money it doesn't seem like a step up from what I had before.
conedia is offline   Reply With Quote