View Single Post
Old Jul 25th, 2015, 23:55   #3
Marc01

I went for your first option, the R Design Lux Nav Manual D4
Only difference that I can see is I did not spec the PCC or metallic opting for the free Ice White (just thought it looked good with tints and the panoramic roof)

The target price for that was 26/27k new.

I am a bit old fashioned? So never considered an auto I actually still enjoy shifting through the gears myself so this is a personal choice, when researching the autos did not seem as sporting as other makes like VW dsg boxes with no experience myself I could not say.

In terms of RDesign over SE lux nav, it's all about body styling with the D4 as they are the same chassis so will handle the same unless you spec the sports pack. There are a few other subtle differences but I cannot remember now, so which looks better to you?

A few opinions of my own, adjustable steering force seems a novelty, it's electric so it will do little for the actual feel, just change the weight, so in my opinion not really worth it as once you've found the weight you like your unlikely to ever change it.

Seats I do not think there is any difference between SE and RDesign other than look, they are not Recaros!

At the end of the day budget and choice is yours. If it was me I would go for the RDesign Lux Nav manual D4, ditch the PCC and metallic paint and go for the premium sound. But that's me. Although the high performance sound as standard on the lux nav is very good.
Marc01 is offline   Reply With Quote