View Single Post
Old Jun 23rd, 2015, 09:39   #42
Northmannia
VOC Member

I'm not one that will rant quickly but now is a moment:

I still can't comprehend why some threads (mainly the ones concerning VOC events) always end up in some mud slinging/complaining

VOC (BKV) events are in first place for VOC paying members, everyone else is still welcome to come and join like mentioned by Nigel and obviously there is a option to join. I was reading along for 4 years before i finally joined and i have been to BKV's as a non member, just showing up and parking in between. Never been a issue.but don't expect the same "perks" as the VOC members.

i agree with the mention that the forum can be more organised but don't forget this takes time. Maybe time for a suggestion section so that members and admins can streamline the forum so it works for everyone (that's the whole idea about a online community, it will have to evolve continues to be able to keep up with demands/needs).

Providing general information can be better i agree, some events are flooded with info (relevant or not) and others seem some what neglected. but again is a point of improvement same as what we had with the judging catagories at the South BKV.

I'll be there weather permitted (don't fancy a rainy day at a lake...i already live in Brighton)
Northmannia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Northmannia For This Useful Post: