Thread: Cornwall
View Single Post
Old Feb 28th, 2015, 15:19   #150
original blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornishrobb View Post
Look at it guys!!! On this site, the amount of social groups doing stuff on a regular basses.The only ones that have meet down this end is St5ve and myself, ar'nt there any other VOLVO drivers in Cornwall?I would love something to happen once a week/fortnight/month gives us sumit to do/chat/make friends or are peeps so busey with there work/kids/house/wife/TV/pub/bingo etc.etc.etc You can't tell me you have no time, I've been married twice and I have 5 kids yes 5 and I've done all the stuff you could think of, and I ran my own 3 garages and I still had time to visit the local Hot Rod Club once a week because Car Clubs are Family Oreantated, we love kids/wives/husbands we love cruising, chattin with other likeminded chaps with other VOLVOS and age meens nothing, even you grandad at 70 you must have loads of stuff to chat about to these younger ones,that meens me to, It would be good for Kizzer getting a Volvo Reg going on.I love photography even though I'm just an amiture, I could take loads of photos of all our cars and post them up on this and other car sites, that's if your interested.Interested! Well, that's the thing,If you guys ar'nt interested in a regular meet then I won't say anymore.Ok chaps it's up to you
Hi there my wife and i are interested we have been trying to find like minded volvo owners down here we are in st kew highway and have a volvo 850 2.5 estate i got it last year and its got 92,000 on clock original milage i paid 400 for it we are looking to go out to events and things but seems like its all taboo down here ,so feel free to get in touch
regards Blade
original blade is offline   Reply With Quote