View Single Post
Old Nov 21st, 2014, 14:45   #5
Steve940estate
Steam Driven PC Owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDL View Post
I feel compelled to join in on this. I have my car advertised on here. It apparently ticks all the boxes (4 cyl, turbo, fairly low mileage, etc.) and once I got over a slight technical difficulty uploading pictures, I think I provided as much detail as anyone could.

The only replies I got were half a dozen irrelevant comments from a group of 'enthusiasts' about whether not not this model normally had a turbo gauge. I suppose you could say that's my fault for including a picture of the dashboard?

My thread was effectively hijacked for a completely off-topic discussion and I nearly reported it to the moderators.

Nivram sums it up I think, this is not a good place to try selling a car. However, if anyone's interested or knows someone who might be, mine's still for sale!
Sorry if my comment added to things. It wasn't my intention to go off on a tangent just to point out it was how they were. Sometimes it can be a good thing to get the thread bumped to the top of the list. The mods might be able to remove the posts though if you ask.

The only problem with advertising on here is that most people already own a Volvo.

Last edited by Steve940estate; Nov 21st, 2014 at 14:49.
Steve940estate is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve940estate For This Useful Post: