Thread: Hi after advice
View Single Post
Old Oct 16th, 2014, 18:15   #5
940Graeme
Premier Member

Hi There, looks very clean!

Values on these are almost impossible - mainly as they don't change hands often, they are rare cars now. Sadly rare doesn't always mean valuable or sort-after.

I know of three others currently for sale or recently sold. One in Denmark is absolutely factory fresh and stunning, and £12,000 (he'll be lucky), another recently sold (this year) for £500, running and MOT'd but body not great, (mechanically sound though). The third currently for sale, (to me if I want it - I'm thinking about it!) is mechanically good, body ok - probably not as good as your friends, but ok, and that was offered to me at £900, I've counter offered £750.

So what is this one worth? Based on your photo's and those recent prices around the £800 - £1200 mark? Interestingly it may have be worth more if in one of the more interesting 70's colours perhaps, it's all subjective!

Of course, the answer always is - it is worth "what someone will pay for it". It may be a case of sticking it on e-bay, and/or here and/or the DAF OC Forum and seeing what happens.

Very best of luck with it, and I hope it finds a good home.......

Regards

Last edited by 940Graeme; Oct 16th, 2014 at 18:36.
940Graeme is offline   Reply With Quote