View Single Post
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 19:57   #17
clivea
clivea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozpass View Post
No offence taken, but no amount of videos or manuals can aid me sadly, as my car doesn't have the boot divider fitted. Instead of part of the floor flipping up as illustrated, the entire floor raises up on gas struts with lots of smaller compartments available to me but no straps for shopping.

Thanks all for the input, car's in for service today anyway so I'll ask the dealer what's available...

...then buy it cheaper online! ;-)

We're off to France soon for the Summer, and I always carry a couple of Draper crates in the boot of whatever I'm driving as shopping bags don't exist there. Probably adopt this as the best approach for the UK too.
That US cargo net seems a bit expensive. There are lots around if you look and most have elasticated straps with hooks. I used one from a Mk 1 Sorento that worked perfectly in the XC70.

Regarding not getting bags in France......which part of that country do you visit. We have some super bags that fold flat and each one has four loops just above the base that will hold the most important items of shopping; the wine.

April 2014 Subaru Forester XE Lineatronic.
2010-April 2014 XC70 SE Premium 205ps D5 Geartronic AWD 2010MY Oyster Grey
clivea is offline   Reply With Quote