View Single Post
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 19:35   #589
Iamtheonlyreal1
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvo Canadian View Post
You-know, I was going to ask you if anything had fallen-off or sprung a leak, but kept my mouth shut. It is bound to happen and I'm glad you made 'er through.

I know these figures for weight and all were tossed-about much earlier, but good work! Looking at all those modern cars, they had so much more than you to start-off with - glad you won that award.

I won't likely be able to watch whatever comes up on the TV, can you (or someone-else post on here in August?)
Ha Ha.. It doesn't normally happen, and I joked with the MavTv production crew that it only happen because they made me open my mouth about not having a single tool or support crew with me..

As far as the weights go, the only reason the original cars weights are what they are is because they were only function and utility, and these V8 conversions can be built relatively close to the factory weight if you wanted those same oem comfort sacrifices..

Here is a video of the one of the Wilwood Speed Brake Challenge groups, and when I am on the rev limiter in the video, I am just over 60mph in 1st gear...

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Classic Auto Glass Innovations
Flush Mount Glass
Classicautoglassinnovations.com

Last edited by Iamtheonlyreal1; Mar 26th, 2014 at 20:52.
Iamtheonlyreal1 is offline   Reply With Quote