View Single Post
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 15:21   #13
bongodave
I've Been Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumbrianmale View Post
Dave

Dai has never claimed to be a member of uklpg. You are not a customer of his to our knowledge, what you do in your own time is your business but I'm telling you now to cease and desist with these threads on the forum or you will be removed.
Please feel free. This will also be passed on. Dai (mate or not) has bodged aload of cars, upset a lot of people, took their money, blamed them for bodge and is both advocated and supported by the mods as an officialtrader on here.

All the relevant threads, comments (including yours) complaints etc have been scrprt and saved. Make no mistake I am not only going to authorities, but also making it clear virally, that this forum management is supporting crooked traders.

I would make assumptions about old-boy-networks, but the op of this thread, and others, have been messaged with clear evidence of what has transpired.

Feel free to remove me. I have the proof to hand now and your responses will only back my case. You encourage your members to be ripped-off, cars damaged and lied to. Shame on you!

Regards.

Dave.