View Single Post
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 13:59   #16
BananaKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyVaio View Post
No word or comment from Dai on this thread Yet??? It would only be polite for you to put across your side of the story Dai? This poor guy shouldn't be out of pocket either rectifying you continuous ongoing BLUNDERS in the world of LPG installs?? Still dishing out 'Certificates' are we? These wouldn't be Certificates for an LPG body that no longer exists would it?

There is an air of deja vu here and a bit of a recurring theme when it comes to these 'ClassicSwede' LPG installs??

I don't often speak out about people but in this LPG situation where things are SO SO DANGEROUS and you are playing with peoples lives with dodgy installs it is absolute inexcusable! You do yourself no favours.

I'm still waiting on parts in the post from Dai. I'm to take the car to a garage over here and have all the issues dealt with. It's assumed that I send the bill to Dai, but he's not actually outright said that (!).... this whole situation has depressed me. I spent a lot of money that I don't have on that conversion.
I'm very concerned about this certificate though, so I'd appreciate more on that please?
BananaKing is offline   Reply With Quote