Thread: G/box: 850 Manual: - HowTo: Convert an auto to manual
View Single Post
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 16:26   #9
volvo t5

hi mike i still have tcu i all so have a volvo t5 est, which i took the manual gear box out of,,, yes ive read the codes, and come up with one listed but wont say what it is just says mill light on.. i thought being an auto that the prob was its not getting the speed sig from the gearbox ive checked the wiring from the est volvo to the ecu theres about 3 or 4 wires that are not in the same place as me ex auto one as, i am a mechanic but just thought it would be quicker asking some one on here as ive looked at the volvo wiring diagrams and there not that good lol i work on volvo buses now there alot easyer to read than the car ones , allso mine s60 dont have cruse on it but the other one does,?? so i thought it dont need the clutch switch?? well i only swoped the boxes about just over a week ago not had much time to look realy guess ill do it might take sum time ,, duno if the haynes manual is easyer to read on the wiring side well if i find out what wrong ill post it in here but if u can help speed the fix up id be very glad,, but i did read that u need to get the speed signal off the abs cant see were its located????so i can take the bridge from to line it to cheers vince
volvo t5 is offline   Reply With Quote