View Single Post
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 19:19   #6
850Chris
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysn7x View Post
Right unfortunately I think the T5 is going to have to make way for a more economical car, I have been made redundant and I've got a new job (phew!) but its going to change my commute from 12 miles a day 3 times a week to 45 miles 5 days a week, so even though I'm average about 30-31mpg its just going to be too expensive I love the car its the best I've had and I'll be really sad to see it go but need must and all that...

So basically for sale as is £2900 (including soft loader to add and remove the map), or £2500 with the R-design extras removed and without the softloader, this is basically the trade in value I've been offered and if its being traded in all the extras will be removed.

Feel free to come a view the car I'm based in glasgow you won't be dissappointed its a lovely car...
That is A LOT of car for the money! Someone's going to get themselves a bargain there. Sorry to hear you're having to sell the T5 but, get yourself a decent D5 and the grin factor should still be there (especially after a visit to Shark!)

Good luck with the sale.

P.S. Out of interest, are the top 2 photos taken by the A82 above Urqhaurt Castle (Loch Ness Side)? I oversaw the installation of rock fall netting on the cliffs above the road just south of there last summer and looks familiar!

2004 V50 T5 SE Manual

Now sold, off to BMW land for a while.

Last edited by 850Chris; Jun 18th, 2013 at 20:16.
850Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 850Chris For This Useful Post: