View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2013, 20:01   #81
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Try Durite Marine Guages for some that look ok in a 740 dash. No boost guage in the marine range, just in the normal motorsport range but they have white needles, not translucent orange. Also they are part vacuum/part boost and youŽll never get vacuum on a diesel (no throttle butterfly) so half of it would be wasted!

Thatś about as far as i can help with that list except like you i want to fit some driving lights in front of the grille and canŽt find any genuine brackets. Been looking at it today and i reckon the lights could bolt to the grille easily enough - not sure if they would vibrate though - iŽll let you know when iŽve done them!

On a slightly different note, obviously too soon to say for sure but would you be interested in selling some of the spares youŽll no longer need?

Also, before i offer it in the For Sale section, i have a new over axle exhaust pipe for a B200/230E - may fit the diesel too, yours for the cost of postage if itŽs any help?

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........

Last edited by Laird Scooby; May 19th, 2013 at 20:03. Reason: Punctuation!
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote