Thread: Turbo T28
View Single Post
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 18:14   #9
adieu
Master Member

Default Copyright

I have linked to an article on another website. I HAVE NOT copied anything from that site or changed/edited anything relating to said article.. Therefore I am not in Breach of copyright I HAVE COPIED NOTHING!.

Adam is now hosting MY graph on his website which is infact a breach of copyright as he has copied something which does not belong to him! He is also using the graph for his own personnel gain by showing the T28 Hybrid in a bad light!

If someone used a picture of your car (showing numberplates) or a picture of yourself/wife/daughter without your permission i think you might see all this in a diffrent light.

Adam knew full well that graph was from my car and SHOULD have contacted me before using it. It is just common decency!

All this would have stopped straight away if Adam had removed the graph from the tread and not hosted it on his site. Don't go blaming me for something i have NOT done!

Adam is the one here who is being pig headed by not removing the graph. I have no control over what he hosts but I can ask him as a person (which I have done) to remove the graph. I'm sure Don/Stuart or even most of you here would have the decency to comply with such a request!

Regards

Iain

A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster
adieu is offline   Reply With Quote