View Single Post
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 20:50   #4
Paffel
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 850timj View Post
Hi Paffel - How much sag is there in the drivers seat? How much for the seats? Could you also do the looms from the main loom to the power seat control?
And BTW just read your AWD thread - looking smart - nearly bought a Tdi in that colour a while back - I think it really suits them.
Hi Tim,

Not the best cosmetically, drivers one (pictured in link above) but passengers one is slightly more worn. Usual wear on bolsters. They were plenty comfortable when I was sitting in it today for an hour.
I can do all 5 seats (i'd want to sell them as a lot really) plus wiring (up to main loom) for £80 collected. They are bulky - i'm not sure if I have anything that I could package them in.
I'll take some pictures for you next time I go up the shed.

Cheers! Yea its getting there. MOT Thursday though, so that is crunch time. At least I've got plenty of spares at the moment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerbill View Post
hi rough price on power steering pipe that comes from reservoir and goes to rack , its a alloy pipe that goes into a high pressure pipe which goes to rack cheers billy lpool
Hi Bill,
If its the pipe i'm thinking of (unions on either end, runs from reservoir, towards the nearside and down under the engine), you can have it for a tenner- with p+p shall we say £13?
Again, i'll check all works alright no leaks, etc.

Previous; '98 V70XC, '97 V40 2.0, '94 855 T5,'02 S60 D5,'97 V70 AWD,'90 740 Turbo,'97 855 T5 Auto,99 V70 10V,'04 S80 D5,'99 V70R AWD

Last edited by Paffel; Oct 30th, 2012 at 21:08. Reason: Price was down as £100, meant to put £80.
Paffel is offline   Reply With Quote