View Single Post
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 14:00   #63
tabin

Default on the danger of getting stoned for digging this out

Hey gents,

Unfortunately I have been very busy with work for the last half year so I couldn't give my baby the attention she needed.

Last Month I finally got to realise that I dont have time for this anymore and also did I run out of options. So I got the car towed to my mechanic of choice and let him do what he does best.

Apparently it was the carbs being clogged up which really caught me by surprise. Just as well, as I would have not gone and dismantled them. I think this would have been a little bit too much for my little time available and even more for my limited skills doing such things.

However, when asking back about the distributer and the points gap the mechanic said that it was spot on and configured almost to perfection. This is thanks to all youse who bared with me! It made me feel better to have done at least something right. ;-)

She runs smooth and I am slowly getting used to the attention and random chats at the servo or the hardware store.

Also I want to grab the oppotunity to thank you all again for you help and support. This is truely an awesome forum!

Cheers,

Stanley
tabin is offline   Reply With Quote