View Single Post
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 16:59   #144
Lmason
L Mason

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by 960kg View Post
I know exactly what you are saying but there are tooooooo many people on these forums that love to stir things up and take pot shots at members. It seems you are one that has been taken in by it all and now you also add more spin to it and yet you complain! Why don`t you live and let live?

There is one statement that you made which i will rigorously disgree with as i have proof of the pudding and it WAS in the eating.

Keith
it is the replies to my thread which i dont really want to hear either. looking back at my first advert, there was nothing bull$*it about it,

my porogative was to advertise my car to sell it, but it hasnt turned out that way, instead it has turned into something like a friday night on the booze..meaning, how many peoples intentions are to have a good time and enjoy themselves, instead, they end up in in a bprawl and gettin locked up, if i could see ahead of how these threads were going to turn out like they have, i wouldnt of bothered advertising on here...

its a shame really, obviously i have been deluded by having the thought ""ahh lets advertise my volvo on an enthusiasts website, i should get some good interest there, how wrong i was..and how dissapointed i am.

it seems the "volvo"`S are no longer owned or driven by enthusiasts, or the old man who calls his volvo his pride and joy, no, seems alot of volvos are now owned by idiot boy racers who buy them cos there cheap to buy and fast, thats the impression given when reading the replies to my adverts