View Single Post
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 22:04   #37
volvoz2000
Premier Member

Firstly I am not the one getting upset here, it appears that Ian2000t is the one getting upset because I am not prepared to give them to him on the cheap. Ian, please do us all a favour and be sensible. You know full well we had a bit of banter about the number of ££ and I said it would need to be £££. At no point did I suggest it would be ££££.

I found an old topic about the galaxies that smithy actually sold and they were not perfect... perhaps that was a different set he had I don't know, but either way there is no need for your childish comments, they are unnecessary.

I sold a cam to monkeh for £25 posted and an ignition switch to somebody for £15 posted....... this is not ripping people off. I may get my prices too high at times, but if I have something for sale surely it is my perogative to decide how much to accept?. Monkeh offered me some extra money for the postage it cost me but I turned him down!!!! why would I do that if I wanted to rip everybody off?

I will be putting this set on ebay shortly as I said earlier in the topic and they will sell to the highest bidder.

Apologies if anybody feels I should have just set a price......next time I will do just that before putting stuff on ebay
volvoz2000 is offline   Reply With Quote