View Single Post
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 18:17   #12
Lmason
L Mason

Cool

this is the first place i advertise my car. and its advertised cheaper on here. when it doesnt sell on here, i put it on fleabay for more.

so there you go, cant say i havent given any budding enthusiasts a chance to snap it up cheaper.

it looks like im selling alot of cars, but the second, third, have been part exes. from people who couldnt or wouldnt do the repairs, which i did.

but now, im getting a bit tired of doing the repairs, so decided, let someone else do them and just sell it as it is, cos i found even when i fixed the last one up, and of course, had to put the price up to pay for my time and parts. onnly for the buyer to knock me down to the original price i had it for sale at, prior to fitting the parts and doing the repairs. so...this time im not going to bother,, (i say, lol...said that the last time.but i find some satisfaction in doing the repairs as long as it doesnt cost me too much in money, cos i aint rich)

so anyway, there you go..had one guy intrested in the s70r, but he said he wouldnt bother if the engine wasnt breathing cos the pcv system needs changing. obviously doesnt know volvos like i do.

but it will sell i know it will....maybe ive got it up for sale too cheap???

but, reflecting in the miles, and the scratches some jealous person had put along the sides, i think price of £750 ono on ebay is reasonable. just cos of cosmetic paintwork scratches.

there isnt much work to be done on it, i can see that. but as most volvo owners will know, the pcv system is best changed as a prevention measure rather than a cure repair.