View Single Post
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 12:16   #7
Jimcoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by catflem View Post
Thanks Jim

I've been keeping an eye on the black one, and have exchanged a few messages with the owner...........if I was closer I'd be over it like a rash, but as I'm about 600 miles from it, I think I'll have to pass on that one.

There doesn't appear to be many within 200 miles of me, and I need a car within a week or so, so I might have to settle for a Mondeo

Where is your spirit of adventure? You can fly with Easyjet from Aberdeen to Gatwick on Tuesday or Wednesday for £41 and be there just after 22.00 tell the vendor you will bring cash IF he will meet you at Gatwick Airport. A23, M25, M40 come off at Junction 4 go to Asda fill up with LPG (cheapest in the area) by dawn you will be back in bonnie scotland in a nice black LPG Volvo with all thoughts of Mondeo's banished. Alternatively come down between the 21st and 31st October book yourself into Travel Lodge at Gatwick, I will even give you my save £15 on the booking code number and then take a leisurely drive back and arrive at dusk in your black LPG V70 you could even bring a load of stirring keep you awake Scottish CD's to play on the 6 CD changer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jim whose bought cars from Penrith and Looe
Jimcoted is offline   Reply With Quote