Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   700/900 Series Wants (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=177)
-   -   Grey leather rear seat for 1996 940 estate. (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=310049)

volvo always Sep 17th, 2020 22:45

Grey leather rear seat for 1996 940 estate.

Looking for full grey leather rear seats for my 1996 940. Have a pair of fronts, just need complete rear seat.

Ideally Midlands, but can collect depending on Local lockdowns.

James.

omc 47 Sep 18th, 2020 13:50

Hi James,

where in the Midlands are you?.........l do have a complete rear set of grey leather kept as a "just in case" scenario but to be fair l don't think the rears in my car will ever require replacement as they're rarely used.

I'll have a look at them if you like.

Andy

volvo always Sep 18th, 2020 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by omc 47 (Post 2665856)
Hi James,

where in the Midlands are you?.........l do have a complete rear set of grey leather kept as a "just in case" scenario but to be fair l don't think the rears in my car will ever require replacement as they're rarely used.

I'll have a look at them if you like.

Andy

Hi Andy,

That would be great. I'm near Burton On Trent, Staffordshire.

James:thumbs_up:

omc 47 Sep 18th, 2020 22:49

Hi James,

l'm in Worcestershire........WR11 7PD..........although this lockdown business may start to hamper travel plans.
You are about 68 miles from me if you take B on Trent centre to my postcode.

I will put some pic's on tomorrow.............

omc 47 Sep 19th, 2020 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by omc 47 (Post 2665990)
Hi James,

l'm in Worcestershire........WR11 7PD..........although this lockdown business may start to hamper travel plans.
You are about 68 miles from me if you take B on Trent centre to my postcode.

I will put some pic's on tomorrow.............

Sorry James,

had a busy day and ran out of time for the photo's but l will deal with it in the morning................getting dark too early for my projects!!.

volvo always Sep 19th, 2020 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by omc 47 (Post 2666198)
Sorry James,

had a busy day and ran out of time for the photo's but l will deal with it in the morning................getting dark too early for my projects!!.

No Probs. I know what you mean by busy. Nights are starting to draw in!

James:thumbs_up:

omc 47 Sep 20th, 2020 12:49

5 Attachment(s)
Hi James,

at last, sorry for the delay, here they are and apart from a small scratch on one bolster they are fine.
They have got some "pressure points" from being stored but they should disappear with time..............hope that's OK.

Upon your accepted inspection l'm asking Seventy five Fine British Pounds..........

Best Wishes

volvo always Sep 20th, 2020 13:21

Looking for rear seat to match the design of my new front seats.

https://i.ibb.co/ZmjTMtM/Leather-seats.jpg

My car is a 1996 940 SE LPT. What model trims had my design seat in full leather?

Many thanks.

James.

omc 47 Sep 20th, 2020 13:52

Well James that's a mystery,
I've never seen that pattern in 940 front seats, they look like 960 seats, l've had a few 940's and all with my patterned type. Never been privelidged to own a 960........360 Beast may shed some light.

Someone may be able to enlighten us, meanwhile these are now up for grabs as l'm not putting them back in storage, it does'nt do them any good to be onest'.

volvo always Sep 20th, 2020 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by omc 47 (Post 2666356)
Well James that's a mystery,
I've never seen that pattern in 940 front seats, they look like 960 seats, l've had a few 940's and all with my patterned type. Never been privelidged to own a 960........360 Beast may shed some light.

Someone may be able to enlighten us, meanwhile these are now up for grabs as l'm not putting them back in storage, it does'nt do them any good to be onest'.

They could well be 960 seats that I have bought.

My 940 has the part leather/cloth in the same pattern.

Hope they find a new owner. My fronts are in storage too. I'll fit them in around 3 weeks! Only bought as no bolster wear.
Was originally looking for a full leather electric front seats set, with memory from V90 or 960CD, but gave up as Motors on front seats, most faulty, so stick to manual adjustment

James.