Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   x40 S1 Wants (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Mudflaps (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=211515)

kieran40 Aug 8th, 2014 10:52

Mudflaps

Rear ones ideally but would like all 4 ph2 ones,anybody got such things,I can fit my spats then

Joseph Martin Aug 22nd, 2014 01:11

The S/V40s which usually appear in the scrapyard I go to often have them fitted. Next time I'm in I will try and pick you up a set. Usually sell for a fiver so £5 plus p+p to you if I manage to find a set :-)

kieran40 Aug 22nd, 2014 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph Martin (Post 1720573)
The S/V40s which usually appear in the scrapyard I go to often have them fitted. Next time I'm in I will try and pick you up a set. Usually sell for a fiver so £5 plus p+p to you if I manage to find a set :-)

Thanks mate that's very good of you :),very hard too come by

Joseph Martin Aug 22nd, 2014 19:08

No worries at all. I might be going up on Sunday so will see if any are in :-)

timmytarmac Aug 28th, 2014 22:16

I want some phase 2 mud flaps

Hey did you get the mud flaps as I would like full set of ph2's a set also. I may have to take a trip to the local scrappy for a looksie as I have tried a couple of ebay breakers with no joy.

kieran40 Aug 28th, 2014 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmytarmac (Post 1725900)
Hey did you get the mud flaps as I would like full set of ph2's a set also. I may have to take a trip to the local scrappy for a looksie as I have tried a couple of ebay breakers with no joy.

Nope timmy and really annoying as I have spats in the shed sprayed up ready to fit and the mudguards are holding me up :(, I have seen some brand new ones on ebay aftermarket I'm not sure what they are like I don't know but they are designed for x40's and look like stock.

timmytarmac Aug 28th, 2014 23:12

I have seen some also I didn't think they were aftermarket though I just noticed it will cost me around £70 for new ones that I can't really afford at the mo. when I get the chance ill go to pease pottage breakers (big yard) and maybe take alex to remove a few things maybe I will find some they usually have a couple of cars there.

I had a guy on ebay list the car for breaking ready to rip some off a car for me this week but the car had been crushed when he got there doh

kieran40 Aug 28th, 2014 23:21

I wouldn't pay £70 for mudflaps lol,and that's always the way timmy such as life dude,if you see any pick me up some aswell :) please,all would be nice but rear ones more important to me,I don't know we're mvr got his or maybe they were on his car already.

Matt86 Aug 28th, 2014 23:33

Let me check the garage. I might have a set. I think they're phase 1 ones but I believe Ph1 and Ph2 are the same. I'll have a look once I can get in the garage. Misses has piled up the entrance after a trip to Makro and the other entrance is full of car parts lol!

kieran40 Aug 28th, 2014 23:46

Ty matt