Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Generic Parts Wanted (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=180)
-   -   volvo alloy wheel wanted (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=122961)

flatstick Apr 24th, 2011 21:51

volvo alloy wheel wanted

Hi, I'm after a "comet" 17" rim, just one will do me as I have hit a pothole and cracked one, thanks

s60t5se May 1st, 2011 12:56

i have comets !

Hi i have 4 near mint comets with tyres in bright silver which are for sale see the forsale section - i'm trying to sort out photos,

i also have a Brand new dark grey comet which i bought off ebay a few years ago - its in the dark grey colour but used to be in the bright silver colour and previous owner never got round to using it.

i bought it and never got round to having it put back to bright silver and no-longer own the car.

its in a volvo box its seams to be fairly decent refurb into the dark grey anthracite colour its never had a tyre on or been on a car.

if you can send me your email address i'll send you photos.

i'ts my 1st day on the forum and computers not my strong point and i haven't got the hang of adding photos to threads.

i'm sure we can come to some sort of deal !

Cheers:thumbs_up:

s60t5se May 2nd, 2011 16:41

Comet

Hi,
i've put it on ebay witha picture (end 8/5/11)
Cheers :thumbs_up:

flatstick May 3rd, 2011 21:13

hi, cant seem to find a volvo comet on ebay that finishes on the 8th may, my e-mail is peak_view6@hotmail.com, or send the ebay listing number so i can find it, what is the width of the rim as there are 2 sizes, a 7J and a 7.5J
Regards, flatstick

s60t5se May 4th, 2011 06:53

Wheel on ebay

Quote:

Originally Posted by flatstick (Post 898852)
hi, cant seem to find a volvo comet on ebay that finishes on the 8th may, my e-mail is peak_view6@hotmail.com, or send the ebay listing number so i can find it, what is the width of the rim as there are 2 sizes, a 7J and a 7.5J
Regards, flatstick

Hi flapstick,

My Comet on ebay item no. is 250813159675.

its 7j wide by 17 inch.

i've wrote up all about it on there (how i got it ect)

i hope this helps:thumbs_up:

flatstick May 4th, 2011 17:13

Hi, thanks for the response to my questions, now the BIG question, how much will it cost me to buy it
Regards, steve, (flatstick)

s60t5se May 4th, 2011 18:28

comet

Hi steve,

i don't know really i have set the starting price to £40 & p&p - i have no bids but 15 watchers (they may bid towards the end or just be interested so see what it makes).

What would you be willing to pay for it ?

Cheers:thumbs_up:

flatstick May 4th, 2011 22:26

I will respond through ebay if thats ok, regards

flatstick May 5th, 2011 22:41

thanks for messing me around.

s60t5se May 6th, 2011 05:53

comets,

The Wheel Ends the listing on ebay ends the 8th of May,

i have a bid of £40 on ebay and i have 16 watchers ,

i have had a offer of £40 to end the Auction Early which i declined,

i will now let the Auction on ebay Run if you are interested read the description & bid if you want to - if not for you dont't bid.

Thanks for looking ! :thumbs_up: