Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   V40/XC '12>17 General (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   New owner. Please message me and don’t know how to see it (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=315872)

Volvov402013 Apr 7th, 2021 22:26

New owner. Please message me and don’t know how to see it

Hello everyone.

I don’t know if I am using this correct as I am not just a newbie to Volvos. But a newbie to forums in general.

I would like some help if it’s not to trouble:

I have just bought a Volvo v40 D2 se 2013.

I am looking online and I can see that it should have satellite navigation. But there is no print on the button where it is suppose to be, the button clicks but nothing.

Further more there is no camera on the screen When it reverses and no beeping noise when reversing.

Could someone please help with this. Am I right in thinking that this should be fitted as standard? Is there something I need to do?

Kev0607 Apr 7th, 2021 23:09

Hello there,

I've replied to you in your other topic & you've also replied to my post, so I'm guessing you've worked out how it works. :tounge_smile:

I understand that you're new to forums & you're very welcome here... However, please stop posting duplicate threads & posting this question in other topics that don't relate to the problem/query you have. We're ending up with loads of duplicate threads/posts all over the place & it gets a bit confusing. :regular_smile:

No offence intended, so please don't take this personally.

Welcome to the forum once again.

ADMIN - PLEASE LOCK/DELETE THIS THREAD (IT HAS BEEN POSTED MULTIPLE TIMES).

Volvov402013 Apr 7th, 2021 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kev0607 (Post 2726739)
Hello there,

I've replied to you in your other topic & you've also replied to my post, so I'm guessing you've worked out how it works. :tounge_smile:

I understand that you're new to forums & you're very welcome here... However, please stop posting duplicate threads & posting this question in other topics that don't relate to the problem/query you have. We're ending up with loads of duplicate threads/posts all over the place & it gets a bit confusing. :regular_smile:

No offence intended, so please don't take this personally.

Welcome to the forum once again.

ADMIN - PLEASE LOCK/DELETE THIS THREAD (IT HAS BEEN POSTED MULTIPLE TIMES).

No problem. Sorry for being such a noob.

No offence taken. Thanks for all your help

Kev0607 Apr 7th, 2021 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volvov402013 (Post 2726740)
No problem. Sorry for being such a noob.

No offence taken. Thanks for all your help

No problem at all. Ask as many questions as you want, in your other thread that I've been replying to if that's easier for you (just until you get the hang of it). :regular_smile:

If you need help, just ask.