Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   XC90 '02–'15 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   Breaking XC90 T6 (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=103134)

400-ascona Sep 15th, 2010 18:18

PM me your E mail address (or text it to me), and I will send you some high resolution pictures of it. Regards, Rob.

sirgiles Sep 16th, 2010 21:04

Climate controls

Hi,

Do you have the climate control console available? if so how much

Thanks

B

400-ascona Sep 16th, 2010 21:36

Yes I do. I have it on the list for £120, but would take £100 for it plus postage and packaging, which to mainland UK should be around £8. However I think it is something that you have to have coded in at Volvo for it to work, so please bear that in mind. Would also need to check it had the correct switch combinations. PM me your email address (or text it to me) if your interested, and I will send some pictures and the part number details. Regards, Rob.

BestGear Sep 17th, 2010 21:12

Do you have a nearside rear caliper and also, how much for the grill?

400-ascona Sep 18th, 2010 13:12

Yes I have the Caliper, which you can have for £45 + p&p (or collect?). I have also listed the grill on Ebay. I would gladly sell outside of Ebay and share the savings for commission between us! The grill is slightly damaged, but look on Ebay at pictures. I can also send you higher res pictures of the damage (non of the clips etc are broke) if you PM me your E mail address.
Top job by the way on the "how to posts" you have been leaving. Wish you had done one on T6 gearbox replacement before I swapped ours. Never worked on such a difficut car! Did my Lotus Carlton in 1 day, took me and my mate 6 day's to do the XC!

BestGear Sep 18th, 2010 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by 400-ascona (Post 743062)
I have also listed the grill on Ebay. I would gladly sell outside of Ebay and share the savings for commission between us! The grill is slightly damaged, but look on Ebay at pictures. I can also send you higher res pictures of the damage (non of the clips etc are broke) if you PM me your E mail address.
Top job by the way on the "how to posts" you have been leaving. Wish you had done one on T6 gearbox replacement before I swapped ours. Never worked on such a difficut car! Did my Lotus Carlton in 1 day, took me and my mate 6 day's to do the XC!

Thanks re the posts - its worth sharing some of this stuff... as you say, its not the easiest car to work on in many respects.... I will add more guides as I do stuff, and hopefully some others will join in....

I will send a pm re grill...

David

CSS-Enterprise Sep 23rd, 2010 11:28

Hi Rob,

Would you have a tempa spare wheel and winch available? If so, how much please?

Thanks

adywayne Sep 23rd, 2010 12:03

Any side steps fitted to this car? If so how much?

Thanks.

400-ascona Sep 23rd, 2010 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSS-Enterprise (Post 745900)
Hi Rob,

Would you have a tempa spare wheel and winch available? If so, how much please?

Thanks

I do have the winch, but no spare wheel. The winch is listed on Ebay for £30, but if you want to buy it outside of Ebay, and pay me directly through Paypal, I will take £25, plus £10 for packaging and insured delivery to the UK. Or you can always collect. Regards Rob.

400-ascona Sep 23rd, 2010 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by adywayne (Post 745919)
Any side steps fitted to this car? If so how much?

Thanks.

If only I had a pound for every time I was asked for side steps, I would be a rich man:icon_smile_lachuh:! Unfortunately this one doesn't have the side steps on it. Regards Rob