Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   850/x70 S1 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Breaking C70 (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=327307)

Wackopaco Aug 24th, 2022 18:05

Breaking C70

Breaking my c70 as it's been declared a at N loss and don't have the drive or determination to source parts

I'm round about Paisley way so close to Glasgow

Drivers side headlight has broken lens but works. Bumper and crash bar are unusable.

Additional parts include a strut brace, BSR induction kit and a set of 18 Medea wheels that have been bored out to fit the 65.1mm hub.

Also have a Jetex cat back exhaust and a Bosch battery that still has 3 years warranty or so.

The engine is the 2.0 lot and has been Rica tuned to stage 1 with paperwork to show this. Alternator was also replaced on May 2022.

Let me know if you need anyparts and will have a crack at removing them as per the Haynes manual (also available!!)

Joseph Martin Aug 24th, 2022 21:49

Hi, I have a C70 2.0T and would be happy to buy a good few parts off of you. I'm also not too far away from yourself, I private message you. Joe.

Dibble Aug 24th, 2022 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wackopaco (Post 2841672)
Breaking my c70 as it's been declared a at N loss and don't have the drive or determination to source parts

Drivers side headlight has broken lens but works. Bumper and crash bar are unusable.

Additional parts include a strut brace, BSR induction kit and a set of 18 Medea wheels that have been bored out to fit the 65.1mm hub.

Also have a Jetex cat back exhaust and a Bosch battery that still has 3 years warranty or so.

The engine is the 2.0 lot and has been Rica tuned to stage 1 with paperwork to show this. Alternator was also replaced on May 2022.

Let me know if you need anyparts and will have a crack at removing them as per the Haynes manual (also available!!)

Could do with the Haynes manual. Is this for a Mk1 C70?

Wackopaco Aug 25th, 2022 07:17

Yep, as well as S/V variants.

Haynes ref 3573 256 6aj2

Wackopaco Aug 26th, 2022 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph Martin (Post 2841703)
Hi, I have a C70 2.0T and would be happy to buy a good few parts off of you. I'm also not too far away from yourself, I private message you. Joe.

Hi Joe, please accept my apologies for lack of reply but I don't have enough posts to reply to private messages.

Can I ask that you send a message with your contact email and I will send the appropriate images.

Thanks in advance
Paul

Mattyw1991 Aug 31st, 2022 22:30

What interior. Need a drivers seat

740T Nov 19th, 2022 11:22

I’m looking for the two holding straps for the fuel tank if you have them? I’ve a p80 v70 but I believe they’re the same.

newvolv Oct 11th, 2023 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wackopaco (Post 2841672)

Hi, how you doing. Is it too much to hope that you are still breaking your C70? Trying to find a driver's side door lock. Also, of you still had the car, did the roof still work when you had the car working