Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   XC90 '02–'15 Wants (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   WTD: XC90 mk1...Wheels & Tyres or just Wheels. (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=335611)

DickyB V70R Oct 4th, 2023 17:37

WTD: XC90 mk1...Wheels & Tyres or just Wheels.

As above really. If anyone can help.

A set of 18" or 19" Alloy or Steel Wheels...If you can get Steels for a 90 ?

With or without Tyres not fussed.

If you have anything sitting about please let me know...ta.

DB.

60041 Oct 16th, 2023 13:52

2 Attachment(s)
Hi, I have a set of Atlantis XC90 wheels that I used as winter wheels for a few years, they are fitted with decent Nokian WR all weather tyres.
They have been correctly stored in my shed for 3 years, since I sold my XC90.
They have never been kerbed, but there are some marks from their use on winter roads, and would benefit from having the tyres removed and refitted.
Unfortunately they are in Northumberland, so not the easiest pick up from Suffolk, but I could get them down to South Yorkshire if that would help.
£150

DickyB V70R Oct 18th, 2023 08:52

Many thanks 60041.
They would have been ideal....Its always the logistics that mess it up...lol
I'll have a think.

Thanks again. DB.

DickyB V70R Dec 1st, 2023 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by 60041 (Post 2918612)
Hi, I have a set of Atlantis XC90 wheels that I used as winter wheels for a few years, they are fitted with decent Nokian WR all weather tyres.
They have never been kerbed, but there are some marks from their use on winter roads, and would benefit from having the tyres removed and refitted.
Unfortunately they are in Northumberland, so not the easiest pick up from Suffolk, but I could get them down to South Yorkshire if that would help.
£150

Hi 6, have you still got these by any chance ??

Men9ar Dec 27th, 2023 14:36

Hi, I have just listed a set of 4 XC90 Camulus (I think that’s the correct name)with 4 snow tyres on the XC90 for sale forum. Based in Ilkley/Leedsif that’s a easier location.

AB-UK Dec 29th, 2023 08:57

Quote:

£150

fyi - the photo in your message is not an Atlantis wheel, it's a Camulus.

60041 Dec 31st, 2023 21:33

Quote:

£150

These wheels have now been sold, many thanks to the members who contacted me about them.