Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Dice and Vida 2014d For Sale (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=253191)

bru4213 Aug 19th, 2016 17:46

Hi, I also don't have sufficient posts to PM.. How much total sent to Northern Italy (Modena area) by the cheapest method when the next lot arrive?
Cheers Dave.

cheshired5 Aug 19th, 2016 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by bru4213 (Post 2156605)
hi, i also don't have sufficient posts to pm.. How much total sent to northern italy (modena area) by the cheapest method when the next lot arrive?
Cheers dave.

£120gbp

derbybiker Aug 21st, 2016 01:11

Just to add my feedback.

I bought a unit off cheshired5. Great communication from Si. Unit was delivered when he said it would be. Followed Si's video for installing the software and that went without a hitch.

I did have one issue (not Si's fault) where after a windows update Vida couldn't see the Dice unit. An email to Si and a quick reply pointed me to one of his other video's explaining how to correct the problem.

A great person to deal with and I have no hesitation in recommending him.

mald5 Aug 27th, 2016 16:32

vida software and dice unit

hi
dont know how else to contact you,thanks for letting me know you have software and dice units for sale.
i would like to purchase these from you can you send me the necessary details for purchase,and confirm which opererating system.
many thanks
mal

silverback02 Aug 29th, 2016 13:15

[QUOTE=derbybiker;2157156]Just to add my feedback.

I did have one issue (not Si's fault) where after a windows update Vida couldn't see the Dice unit. An email to Si and a quick reply pointed me to one of his other video's explaining how to correct the problem.

Hi there,
Do you have a link to that video as I have a similar prob with my cheep asian copy,
cheers

cheshired5 Aug 29th, 2016 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverback02 (Post 2160387)
Do you have a link to that video as I have a similar prob with my cheep asian copy,
cheers

All my videos are in the link in my signature.

silverback02 Aug 29th, 2016 21:04

Thank you for that,
Now subscribed, fantastic vids,
cheers.

mald5 Sep 1st, 2016 09:52

vida/dice unit

received vida/dice,thanks for your prompt service
mal

cheshired5 Sep 3rd, 2016 18:44

Weekend thread bump.

I'm down to my last 20 units so if you want one, don't leave it too long to buy.:thumbs_up:

Hix Sep 4th, 2016 12:05

Hi,

Cannot PM as do not have sufficient privileges yet.
Could I buy one of the units from you? I randomly saw some of your videos on YT yesterday, and now I discovered your post on the forum.
I was going to check if it worked on a VM, but I've ascertained that to be the case already.
Let me know where you want payment.

I'll need delivery EN9 3JQ as the old girl is off the road at the moment, hence the need for this :)

Cheers
Ade

P.S Forgot to add, do you have a location I can download the software from upon purchase, as I don't have an optical drive anymore? Worst case, could you bung the contents onto wetransfer (providing it's <2Gb)?